ASR Honors List- April 1997 Round Table
BoI- Main Page |
Star Fleet Library |
SF Engineering |
SF Intelligence |
SF JAG |
SF Marine Corps |
SF Medical |
SF Records |
UFP Dept. of Colonial Affairs | UFP Educational, Scientific and Cultural Org.
WRITING GROUPS: Star Fleet: PRIME (SD- 2427) | Star Fleet: ORIGINS (SD- 2261)- DEFUNCT | Star Fleet: BEYOND (SD- 2771)- DEFUNCT
Outstanding Player Awards
- Matthew Cunliffe, SB OMEGA, USS ENDEAVOUR, for exemplary performance and for his continued outstanding RP.
- Janis Hill, SB OMEGA, for exemplary service in helping to reorganize and revitalize the unit.
- Tim Tyson, USS PROMETHEUS, USS CONSTELLATION, for extraordinary service to his units, significant contribution to story building and excellent character development. Commended for outstanding writing.
- Kerry Drake, USS SUFFOLK, for excellent performance as a new player and for significant contribution in turning around his first unit.
- Takako Nagumo, USS CHESAPEAKE, USS ALEXANDER NEVSKY, for outstanding writing and leadership in character interaction, mission development, and plot direction. Commended for efforts to join a multi-unit thread mid-mission. Early selection for Executive Officer responsibilities on the USS CHESAPEAKE.
- Trevin Sandlin, USS QUASAR, USS RESOLUTION, USS ALEXANDER NEVSKY, for outstanding writing and leadership in mission development, plot direction, and background development. Commended for efforts to join a multi-unit thread mid-mission. Early selection for Executive Officer responsibilities on the USS RESOLUTION.
Outstanding Command Player Awards
- Fred Warren (CO, USS EXCALIBUR) for outstanding service as commanding officer of existing unit.
- Kristen Gant (XO, USS VICTORY) for outstanding service as executive officer of a new unit.
- Jeff Trock (CO, USS PROMETHEUS), for extraordinary service as outstanding captain of a new unit.
- Alton Reich (XO, USS PROMETHEUS) for extraordinary service as outstanding executive officer of a new unit.
- Wes Thorpe (CO, USS HOOD) for extraordinary service as outstanding captain of an existing unit.
- Renee Bennett (CO, USS ALEXANDER NEVSKY) for extraordinary leadership in mission development and for the standard of writing she has set in ASR. Commended for willingness to offer expertise to others in improving their own efforts.
- Andrea Schalk (CO, USS RESOLUTION; XO, USS QUASAR) for extraordinary leadership in command roles. Commended for supportive role as XO of the previous CSFO's ship. Her patience and attention to detail in the maintenance of time lines, rosters, and other material for long term joint mission went far beyond the call of duty and should serve as an example to others.
- Andrew Bell (CO, USS SORANUS), Josh Brassard (CO, USS ALLIANCE) for extraordinary performance as commanding officers of new units.
- Matt Hydeman (CO, USS PULSAR) for outstanding writing and plot development as a commanding officer, serving as a model to others in his fleet.
- April Littleton (CO, USS SUFFOLK) for most improved commanding officer of existing unit.
- James Bowman (XO, USS SUFFOLK) for outstanding contributions in rebuilding existing unit. Commended for active role in mission development, character interaction, and writing.
- Andy Catterick (CO, USS FEYNMAN), Sean Campbell (CO, USS PEARSON) for outstanding leadership as commanding officers of existing units and for contributions to the Silver Fleet campaign.
- Ellen Palmer (CO, USS ENDEAVOUR), for extraordinary performance as the new commanding officer of existing unit. Commended for turning the ship around and rebuilding posting levels.
- Tim Meushaw (CO RMF-15), for his continued service and extraordinary leadership as commanding officer of an established free thread.
Meritorious Administrative Commendations
- Mark Fox (COMSFEXO) for extraordinary service to Star Fleet Engineering in the development of his enemy ship specifications.
- Jeff Jenkins (COMSFEXO) for extraordinary service to Star Fleet Engineering in evaluation of submitted ship and station specifications.
- Jari Makela (COMPA, ASR Webmaster) for extraordinary service and commitment in the area of Public Affairs and in the maintenance of an ASR web presence.
- Jeff Jenkins (CINCINDIGO) and Jari Makela (CINCGREEN) for extraordinary service as fleet commanders. Both were nominated by multiple players under their commands.
- Jeff Finocchiaro (COMSFE, CINCBLUE) for outstanding leadership of existing branch and excellent service as fleet commander.
Winners of Star Fleet Outstanding Unit Citations
- USS VICTORY (Blue Fleet)
- USS CHESAPEAKE (Green Fleet)
- USS HOOD (Indigo Fleet)
- USS ALLIANCE (Red Fleet)
- USS ENDEAVOUR (Silver Fleet)
- Star Fleet Force Recon Seven (Free Thread)
Most Improved ASR Unit Award
- USS SUFFOLK (Red Fleet)
Honors to Retired Personnel
- Rosina Bignall (previously COMALB, previously Standing Secretary) for outstanding overall contributions in various administrative roles. Distinguished Service Cross.
- David Miller (previously CINCGOLD) for excellent contributions as a fleet commander. Meritorious Service Commendation.
- Mark Elwell (previously CINCSF) for his leadership of ASR throughout the past year. Meritorious Service Commendation.
D'Maris Coffman, Chairman, April 1997 Roundtable Commander-in-Chief, Star Fleet (CINCSF) Star Fleet Command, SB ALPHA